Dare to Grow

Tesi is a venture capital and private equity company that accelerates companies’ success stories by investing in them, both directly and via funds.

Corona

Venture Bridge investment program for innovative Finnish companies looking for international growth

Tesi invests in innovative Finnish companies looking for international growth. The Venture Bridge program is meant for companies that have previously raised at least seed financing from professional venture capital investors and have had to postpone their next external financing round due to the COVID-19 situation.

Read more
Corona

Tesi’s Stabilisation program for mid-sized companies

Tesi invests in mid-sized companies facing sudden and temporary difficulties due to COVID-19, but which have the potential to overcome their financial problems with further financing.

Read more (only in Finnish)

Looking for financing to pursue your growth plans?


We offer promising growth companies business expertise and international networks for achieving the company’s growth plan.

Looking for an investor in your fund?


We offer Finnish and international private equity and venture capital funds a responsible, long-term investor with leading expertise in the field.

News

28.9.2020

Tesi's Communications team is looking for a trainee!

Your traineeship is fixed-term (6 months), beginning from January 2021. The traineeship is full-time and requires, first and foremost, curious mindset and proactive working style.

24.9.2020

Tesi’s performance and results H1 2020: Ensuring financing for Finnish growth companies amid corona pandemic

Highlights of the review period:   Tesi made new investments and commitments amounting to 183 M€ during the first half of the year. These included:   a 65 M€ commitment to the KRR IV fund-of-funds   a total of 45 M€ in commitments to venture capit...

22.9.2020

EUR 73M in Series C for ICEYE to Continue Conquering Boundaries in Radar Satellite Imaging

ICEYE Continues to Set the Pace for the Market for Synthetic-Aperture Radar (SAR), with Four Additional Satellites planned for 2020, and Eight in 2021

14.9.2020

Tesi's Fund and Direct Investment teams are looking for analyst trainees!

Your traineeships are fixed-term (4-5 months), beginning from January 2021. The traineeships are full-time and require, first and foremost, analytical mindset.

9.9.2020

Tesi’s impact review 2019: Path to transformative growth by financing Finnish growth companies

Compared to other Finnish companies, our portfolio companies grow faster on average – total net sales grew by 12 %; total exports by 8 % and the number of jobs by 20 % -, employing some 43 000 people. Besides being profitable, we want our portfolio c...